Find the Lost Children
BUSHES UNDER TREE:
1. Fold A along dotted line. Glue short end to space marked A on picture.
2. Glue B to space marked B .
3. Open A back and slip end of C under B .
Glue C to back of A about ½ inch from fold.
1. Fold D along dotted line. Glue bottom to space marked D .
2. On E fold top and bottom tabs back. (Be sure to cut between tab and Bearís ear and head.) Make triangular fold near Bearís arm so Bear tucks behind bush.
3. Open D and glue top tab of E to space marked E.
4. Fold E so Bear is hiding. Put glue on lower tab. Close D and press
to glue E onto back of D .
DOLL IN TREE
1. Fold F along dotted line. Glue top to space marked F .